Location: Southfield, MI
Exempt/Non-Exempt Employment: Non-Exempt W2
Base Pay: + Lucrative Commission Structure and Bonuses
Employment Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:45am to 6:15pm and Friday 8:45am to 3:15pm.
Job Description: An State Licensed Field Underwriter primary focus is to sell final expense life insurance policies over the phone using our proprietary voice signature process. State Licensed Field Underwriter receive exclusive inbound calls and prospect for potential customers while closing sales and servicing current clients in order to achieve or exceed sales goals.
• Take inbound sales calls with the primary focus on building rapport and relationships via the telephone.
• Influence decision makers to purchase final expense life insurance and close sales.
• Document agreed upon steps and methods for running the sale in the CRM systems.
• Ensure all required client applications are complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
• Foster, promote, and contribute to a positive team environment throughout the company.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability when assigned additional responsibilities or projects.
• Willingly support other channels as required.
• All other duties as assigned.
• 1 year of experience in any type of direct sales is required.
• Demonstrated self-direction and independent work ethic.
• Competitive and goal oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to source, contact, negotiate, close sales, and meet established quotas.
• Confirmed ability to establish rapport quickly over the phone.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Experience with basic MS Word, MS Excel, e-mail and Internet functions.
• Experience with sales database or CRM systems.
***NO INSURANCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED BUT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A LIFE INSURANCE LICENSE