What information do we collect?
We operate this site so that you can use it for information, education, and communication. You can browse this site and download information only for non-commercial, personal use. Do not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post anything on this site unless you receive written permission.
- 1. Please assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless we notify you in writing that it is not.
- 2. We try to make sure that everything on this site is accurate but we are not promising you that it is all correct all the time. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
- 3. We are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use this site. This disclaimer includes “direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- 4. Do not give us any of your information on this site unless you want us to use it because once you do we own it. We can reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it someplace else.
- 5. We have linked our site to other sites, but that doesn’t mean we’ve looked at all the information that is on those sites, we check them out periodically to see what’s on them. So don’t come to us if a site we link to is bad or has content on it that offends you we are not responsible for those sites and their content.
- 7. If either of us wants to “sue” then we have to follow these rules.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate eFund Insurance and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, eFund Insurance and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.